Each of us goes through different experiences and moments that could potentially change our lives, setting it in another direction or shaping it in unpredictable ways. Even though every path is unique, there are some key milestones that most of us check during our existence here on Earth. This is why, in this article, we prepared a list of 20 life-changing moments and we challenge you to tell us how many of them you went through until now. Of course, some of them come with time, while others can be experienced at any age. Anyway, it's a great start for a fruitful conversation with your members, too!
1. Graduating from high school;
2. Driving alone for the first time;
3. Moving from your family's home;
4. Falling in love for the first time;
5. Getting married;
6. Taking responsibility for your first pet;
7. Having children;
8. Getting a divorce;
9. Witnessing a historical event affecting everyone;
10. Having an adult conversation with your parents;
11. Moving to another country, away from friends and family;
12. The birth of a grand-baby;
13. Getting fired from a corporate career;
14. Starting your own business;
15. The last family reunion, before an important member dies;
16. Losing parents, siblings, or a child;
17. Children and grand-babies moving away;
18. Believing that you are loved for who you are;
19. Experiencing unshared love;
20. Imagining pictures in the clouds.
As a webcam model, you probably already went through at least 10 of the life-changing moments above: graduating from high school, even though prior experience isn't necessary for this profession; moving from your family's home, a step facilitated by your earnings in this activity; falling in love for the first time, but hopefully not for a member; taking responsibility for your first pet, whether it's a dog or a cat; witnessing a historical event since the pandemic could easily be categorized as such; moving to another country, if this is what it took to follow your dream; getting fired from a corporate career, which was the first step towards becoming a model; believing that you are loved for who you are, which is the foundation of a happy life, etc.
How about your members? Some of them are probably divorced and feel lonely, this is why they scheduled private sessions with you. Others may already have grand-babies, but this isn't stopping them from always feeling young. Some may have lost a parent or a sibling and are feeling depressed, so you have to cheer them up. Last but not least, others may experience unshared love and turn to you to comfort them.
All in all, even if some of the experiences above are happy, and others are downright sad, they are all truly life-changing moments. Don't forget: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and what makes you happy gives you the power to go on and keep up the good job
. In conclusion, you never have to lose hope and you always have to keep going in your direction. Good luck!