Relying solely on conversations to entice your members to spend as much time as possible in the private chat with you is a double-edged sword. Since we are a strictly non-adult cam studio, our models don't have to undress or engage in any type of sexual activity during their working hours. However, this means they always have to find new topics of discussion with men, so that the exchange isn't a boring one. In our previous article, we showed you different methods of doing that: talking about music, playing Truth or Dare, role-playing, and Big Talk
Today, we will go a step further and present you with a series of questions that will generate some of the most intimate and meaningful conversations you could ever imagine. We like to call it the "Big Talk of Big Talks" since it will reveal traits of personality you and your member considered well-buried inside the soul, but that will be revealed during the dialogue. There are six central ideas behind the following questions, and these are gratitude, nostalgia, giving and asking for advice, sharing, learning each other's preferences, and commonalities. These six topics will certainly bring you and your member closer together.
Without further ado, let's indulge with the following "Big Talk of Big Talks" questions:
1. If someone gave you enough money to start a business, no strings attached, what kind of business would you want to start and why?
2. Tell me about a relationship problem you are having and ask me for advice on how to fix it.
3. If you could go back in time, what would be one piece of advice that you would give to your younger self?
4. Tell me three things that happened in the last week that you are thankful for.
5. Are you a giver, a taker, or a matcher? Are there areas in your life where you act like one type, and other areas where you act like another?
6. Tell me about a challenge you've been having at work and ask me for advice on what to do about it.
7. What are your top three strengths? Which strengths do you look for in a friend or partner?
8. What are the top three ways to express your love in friendships and relationships?
9. In what situations do you feel most comfortable sharing your perspective?
10. If you had $100,000 to give away to any cause, which cause would you choose and why?
11. What are the top three places you want to travel to someday and why?
12. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it yet?
13. What moments or events during your childhood shaped who you are now?
14. What's something you want to do in the next year that you've never done before?
15. What are the five most important things on your bucket list?
The dynamic of the game will be as follows: you will ask your member to say a number from 1 to 15, then you will address the question and take turns in answering it. Have fun!