Cam models should realize that, above all, they are stars putting on a show for the enjoyment of those who watch them. Experience is very important when you're on stage, that’s why cam models who are at the beginning of their career, especially those working for the first time in a cam studio, need to learn a few tricks from Studio 20 trainers so that they can quickly earn money:
1. Try to always look your best because physical appearance, as well as personality, will play an important role in your success.
2. Wear sexy clothes and high heels. Do your manicure and pedicure and use makeup, but don’t overdo it. Also, don’t forget the hair! Cam models’ hair should look like they are attending a sophisticated event, even though they're actually at work.
3. Put the camera closer to the chat box so that when you read your messages it appears that you’re looking at the other person.
4. Make sure you have enough light projected on you so that the web cam streams clear images. That’s why it’s very important to work in a professional cam studio that will provide all the necessary logistics.
5. The microphone must always be lit when you are online because members love to listen to your voice. Successful cam models
make their money by talking, not by typing.
6. Try to take notes after each private session, so you’ll easier remember your clients. However, if you forget about them and they behave like they know you, pretend that you have spoken before to them because nobody wants to go unnoticed.
7. Talk to your members using their names on the screen as much as possible, especially when you ask questions.
8. Laugh and smile as often as you can because the way cam models act is often more important than how they look like.
9. If you need to do something that is not very sexy, do it outside the range of the web cam or simply announce your customers that you need to take a break.
10. Find a way to say yes to every request from the members by flirting and using your creativity.
11. Keep your toys handy so that they can be more accessible at the beginning of each private show.
12. It’s important to spend a lot of time with your clients, but when they ask something from you, you shouldn’t give the impression that you’re tricking them into spending as much time with you in private only to take their money. Cam models should fulfill men’s desires without letting them wait too long.
13. Be friendly to everyone. Find the fantasy of each member to convince him to interact with you in private.
14. You are a star for all the users of these live cam websites, so if you wink, send kisses and give everyone individual, but short attention, you are more likely to be paid for a private session.
15. Online modeling is just like any other job, so you have to be very serious and committed in order to earn a lot of money and to create a stable base of members who have reasons to look for you every time they want to have fun.