1. Why did you choose this job?
Firstly, I chose it for the positive financial aspects that I managed to take advantage of along the way, and secondly, with the thought of opening my very own business. Actually, a cam model, even though she works in a live cam studio, is basically an entrepreneur.
2. How was your first day in the studio?
Well, that's a good question! The First day was hard. I was insecure, had no experience whatsoever and didn't really know what I was supposed to do. But I was eager to learn and reach a certain level. I remember to this day how my hand was shaking on the keyboard, nevermind the awkward conversations!
3. What do your friends and family think about you being a cam model? How did they take the news?
At first, my parents and friends didn't know anything. Then I told my closest friends. After almost a year I told my parents what kind of job I had, I told them I was working as a cam model in a live studio. Their first reaction wasn't a good one, they were disappointed that I had kept it from them. I lost all faith that my parents were going to understand me. After a few months, I have had another talk with them, and things have started to become normal again.
4. Do you have a boyfriend? If so, what does he think about your job? Isn't he jealous at all?
No. For the moment I prefer to stay focused on being a cam model, not on having a boyfriend.
5. Did you get any indecent proposals outside the cam studio?
Yes, it has happened quite often to be recognized on the street or in other locations, which has led to some indecent proposals. I never get upset or anything, I always remember my stay true to myself, and I am glad I am an independent woman and I don't have to depend on a man.
6. Do you always get undressed in front of the camera for men that pay you?
No. And when I say "no", I'm talking about the fact that not everybody wants to see me naked. Some members will tell cam models from the beginning that they got there hoping to find someone who could listed to them. Others come with the desire to see you naked, but in the end they find out what an interesting person you are and decide that it's better to see you without clothes in the following private sessions.
7. What do you do when a member asks you for something that you're not very comfortable doing?
When someone asks me for something that I know for sure it would make me uncomfortable, I politely say no. Although I never start with a negative attitude, I try to be as relaxed as possible and tell them that what they're asking me to do is indeed interesting, but it's not really me and maybe we could try something else instead.
8. Name three things that you've been asked to do while working as a cam model.
I think the strangest things that I have been asked to do in a private cam session were to dress up as Spiderman, to humiliate as much as I can a member who considers himself a slave and to use the camera zoom only on my legs, without saying anything.
9. What have you learned about men since you're in this industry?
Since I’ve been working as a cam model, I’ve realized that looks are not as important as attitude. Man is attracted by a confident woman, with a nice smile, who knows how to use her physical assets and isn’t vulgar at the same time.
10. How do you spend your money?
I think I should ask myself this question every single day! Mainly on rent, food, clothes, cab rides, relaxing sessions and make-up.
11. Have you had any cosmetic surgeries since you’ve been working as a cam model? If so, what exactly have you had done?
Yes, a year ago I had a rhinoplasty. It was something that I really wanted and also a necessity. I’ve perceived this as a physical disadvantage since my childhood, since I was in high-school, to be more precise. The problem was that I had a deviated septum and I couldn't breathe normally. In the future, I plan to have a breast augmentation.