As a non-adult webcam model, you are always searching for new ways of entertaining your members and making them spend as much time as possible with you in the private sessions. Since you aren't allowed to undress or engage in any type of sexual activity, it can be difficult to keep their attention all the time. However, if you mention the "One Rule Game", we guarantee you that they will immediately become interested. So what is the "One Rule Game"? Read this article forward to find out.
Since sex is out of the discussion, the only thing left is conversations. However, talking about mundane things, such as the weather, food or work, can become boring fast, so it's your job to find new interesting topics
. This is exactly what the "One Rule Game" is all about: asking simple questions, but which involve complex answers, revealing previously hidden or unknown aspects or personality traits of your members. So what is the "one" rule? It's simple: after you were asked a question, you are not allowed to pass it, you must answer it.
The "One Rule Game"
- You and your member take turns in choosing a number from the list below;
- After reading the question, one of you or both must answer the question;
- Remember: you are not allowed to pass any question, no matter how difficult or embarrassing it might be. Good luck!
1. Describe a turning point in your life.
2. What piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
3. What was your childhood dream? Has it changed?
4. What was the most impactful event in your life?
5. What is one question you would ask a fortuneteller?
6. What is your next great adventure?
7. What's your earliest memory of achievement?
8. What matters to you and why?
9. How are you making a difference in the world?
10. What are you curious about lately?
11. What do you spend too much time doing?
12. What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
13. What do you fight for?
14. What advice would you ask for from your greatest hero?
15. How would your friends describe you in a few sentences?
16. What do you value in a friendship?
17. Have you ever had any near-death experiences?
18. What is one thing that could happen today to make it even better?
19. What was the best compliment you ever received?
20. If you had 24 hours left to live, who would you be with, in 23 hours?
21. What are you most grateful for?
22. Is there anything you wish you didn't know?
23. Do you want your children (if you have any) to be like you?
24. What object would you save if your house was on fire?
25. What are you looking forward to?
26. Where would you like to wake up tomorrow?
27. What is a quirk your family has?
28. What makes you feel alive?
29. What are you thankful for this very moment?
30. Describe paradise.
31. Describe a first in your life.
32. What do you have that you cannot live without?
33. What does success mean to you?
34. When was the last time you lied? Why?
35. What is one of the kindest things someone has ever done for you?
36. What are the first things you notice when meeting someone?
37. What makes you, you?
38. Who or what do you work for?
39. What is a common misconception that people may have about you?
40. Why do you do what you do?