If you ask 10 people what is their favorite season, at least 6 or 7 of them will say spring. It's no surprise since the weather is perfect, not as hot as in the summer, nor as cold as in the winter. Also, everything is more beautiful and colorful, from trees to flowers and from the grass to the sky. However, there is also another more or less obvious reason for which people prefer this season: it's a time of change, both literally and figuratively, of rebirth and second chances.
This is precisely why, in this article, we've selected the most beautiful quotes about spring. In our opinion, they encapsulate the true essence of this season, both in terms of how we perceive nature's blooming, as well as our inner changes. After all, this is the time when the Sun shines most beautifully and, as you already know, everything seems to work out better when there's plenty of natural light around. Without further ado, here are the quotes we selected from various sources, together with our comments on them:
"Spring, a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be"
- People usually fear change, but if you step out of your comfort zone, wonderful things could happen, you just have to trust yourself;
"The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing"
- As we already said, when Sun is up in the sky, everything seems easier and more beautiful, and your mood changes instantly to a more cheerful one;
"That is one good thing about this world - there are always sure to be more springs"
- Being optimistic is one of the best things you could do for your mental health, as you will always look on the positive side of life, even when you seem to have some problems;
"Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is"
- Only spring has the capacity to beautify everything around, and make it look like a shiny gift ready to be unwrapped and enjoyed;
"Where flowers bloom, so does hope"
- If flowers can grow after a hard winter and come to life with their beautiful and colorful petals, so can you! Never lose hope that things will get better;
"Despite the forecast, live like it's spring"
- As you could already tell, the forecast is a metaphor for life, while living every day like it's spring means looking forward to whatever comes ahead and enjoying it;
"Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know"
- Nature defied all odds, and so can you - pick yourself up and chase your dreams, nobody can do it for you;
"A kind word is like a spring day"
- People usually underestimate the power of words: they can either knock you down or lift you to the sky, the choice is yours;
"Spring is coming, time for some cleaning. Remove all the self-doubt, worry, jealousy, regret, anger, guilt, or any other negative emotions that are holding you back from your happy, fulfilled life"
- We don't think we need to add anything more to this quote, it speaks for itself.